Corcovado School is a small bilingual school in Puerto Jimenez, Osa Peninsula.
We are hiring elementary school teachers and kindergarten teachers with former work experience in education. It is not necessary to speak Spanish – although it helps with your daily life in Costa Rica – the school is looking for English speaking teachers that can teach different subjects in English (including biology, math, and other subjects). All classes must be taught in…English. Your hours would be from Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm for Teachers from first to sixth grades. As a kindergarten teacher you will work from 7:30 am 12:00pm. Students in groups of at least 10 per group or maximum 12 students.
There are 3 positions available for the upcoming school year beginning in February.
The first day of teacher training would be the 8th of February. Classes begin 15th of February.
What we offer to our employed Teachers:
- Compensation: $600 per month
- Shared housing provided by the school for 2-3 teachers
- Wireless internet at the school to prepare lessons
- Laptops at the school
- Curriculum for the entire school year and training Material for Teachers
- Training on all assessment and planning for new teachers
- Plannings developed and training in English
- Books and course materials provided
- Travel with students and different environmental workshops and activities inside and outside the Institucción
- Employment contract
Please find more info on our school on: http://www.corcovadoschool.org/
Thanks for your interest. Any other questions or concerns and to send us your application please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org !
PLEASE FILL OUT THE BELOW APPLICATION FORM AND SEND IT TO ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS.
PLEASE ALSO SEND A CURRICULUM TO THE ABOVE EMAIL, including a PHOTO.